Scroll down for detailed information about the steps to register for TJFS Athlete Membership *If you are a coach, volunteer, or staff click HERE for membership
2020 Athlete Membership will be updated soon.
Membership Made Easy! Here's what you need to know: 1. TJFS Membership cost is $95. 2. TJFS Membership is non refundable. 3. Click the button below to register. 4. Save your confirmation email. TJFS waiver links and TJFS member number will be found here.
**Check back in October for 2020 Registration dates and updated information
*For more detailed information about eligibility and requirements to register, scroll down on this page.
1. Eligibility For TJFS Membership A. Current 2019-2020 IFSA Membership i. It is required to have an IFSA number to participate in the TJFS. ii. Go to IFSA Website-Membership Page to become a member.
B. Type of Athlete i. Current athlete on a participating TJFS Team. a. Ski teams: Alpine Big Mountain, Auburn Ski Club, Heavenly Competition Teams, Foundation, Homewood Teams, Kirkwood Freeride, Mammoth Mountain Ski Team, Mount Rose ski team, Sierra-at-Tahoe Squaw Free, Squaw Valley Big Mountain Team, Sugar Bowl Freeride and Academy, Yosemite Winter Club. b. Snowboard teams: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Snowboard Team, Auburn Ski Club, Sugar Bowl Snowboard Team, Kirkwood, Mammoth, NorthStar. ii. Out of region athletes are accepted under the following parameters: a. Are required to be a TJFS member (see 3. Single Use TJFS Membership) b. Are required to attend the comp with an IFSA Certified Coach. c. Out of region coaches are required to meet TJFS Coach Requirements. See TJFS Coach Requirements. d. Are only allowed to compete when their IFSA certified coach is present. iii. Independent athletes are accepted under the following parameters: a. Are required to be a TJFS member (see 3. Single Use TJFS Membership). b. Are required to attend the comp with an IFSA Certified Coach. c. Independent coaches are required to meet TJFS Coach Requirements. d. Are only allowed to compete when their IFSA certified coach is present.
C. If you register for TJFS events and are ineligible to compete in the TJFS regional series you will forfeit your registration fee for TJFS membership and the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your eligibility.
2. Registration Steps for TJFS Athlete Membership A. Gather the following necessary documents for membership and have the documents with you when you register: i. 2019-2020 IFSA Membership number ii. Current Health Insurance information (carrier name, policy number). iii. Credit card B. Click the button below to register. Check back for 2020 registration dates. i. The TJFS membership fee is $95. The membership fee covers bibs/stickers, the series T-shirt, production/operational costs, venue management and more.
3. Single Use TJFS Membership If you plan to compete in only one competition this season (i.e. out of region athlete) TJFS will give you a one time use coupon code for a $50 discount on your membership. In order to receive this discount contact email@example.com before registering for membership. A. The single use membership is intended for first time competitors that want to experience a freeride competition for the first time. B. This discount is not intended for first time 12 year old athletes that intend to compete in the entire series. C. The single use membership is available for out of region athletes who will compete in only one TJFS event. 4. Upgrade to Full TJFS Membership If you purchase a Single Use Membership and then decide you want to compete in another event in the series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your membership for the additional $50 + $5 processing fee.
For Technical Support please call 888-317-4539 and RegFox will schedule a support call with you.
5. Release of Liability Waivers A. Your membership is not complete until you sign each of the following waivers on Smart Waiver. The link to these waivers is in your TJFS Membership confirmation email and on the TJFS website. Waivers for TJFS are collected electronically online. i. TJFS ROL (signed in SmartWaiver HERE) ii. Heads Up Concussion Awareness Document (signed in RegFox) iii. TJFS Athlete Contract (signed in RegFox)
6. Refund Policy TJFS Membership is non-refundable.
Save your confirmation email. TJFS waiver links and TJFS member number will be found here.
Welcome to the 2020 TJFS Season! You are now eligible to register for the 2020 TJFS events!