1. Eligibility: All coaches (TJFS coaches, individual athlete coaches, and out of region athlete coaches) need to fulfill the following four (4) requirements in order to access the venue at TJFS events. A. Current IFSA Level 100 or 200 Coach Certification (Required before IFSA Membership Registration). B. Current IFSA Membership: Coaches must present their IFSA Coach Membership number to receive the complimentary tickets (when provided by the mountain). Not all mountains guarantee complimentary tickets. C. HEADS UP Concussion Coach Training-On Line course with certificate. If you completed this training in 2018, your certificate is still valid for the 2019 season. You will need to submit your proof of completion in the TJFS Non- Athlete Membership registration. D. TJFS Non-Athlete Membership
2. Annual Coaches Meeting There is an annual mandatory coaches’ meeting the first Wednesday in December. Team Directors, Head Freeride Coaches and coaches from all participating teams must attend. If necessary a conference call option will be provided for coaches more than 30 miles from the meeting. We prefer to have everyone present.
3. Coach Credential Once a coach has shown proof of completion of the four (4) required items, he/she will be issued a TJFS Coach Credential which must be worn on the venue and during the event at all times.
4. Completion of the TJFS Coach Requirements allows:
Access to the venue for all TJFS Regional, IFSA National and/or FWQ events that are produced by TJFS|Tahoe Freeride. Coaches will not be allowed on the venue without a TJFS Coach Credential.
Complimentary coach ticket when/if coach tickets are provided by the mountain. Comp tickets will not be issued without a TJFS coach credential.
5. Coach Tickets Issued Per Team: Two (2) complimentary coach tickets for 1-8 registered competitors. Three (3) complimentary coaches’ tickets for 9-16 registered competitors. Four (4) complimentary coaches’ tickets for 17-24 registered competitors, and so on.
Quick Links to Coach Requirements
Use the buttons to link to the required trainings and documents